The Sanborn Foundation supports Arlington MA, residents with cancer-related expenses. The only requirements are an Arlington address and a medically certified diagnosis letter.
Please review the instructions below before beginning a new application.
Coming soon: illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Prior to submitting a proposal through the Sanborn Foundation’s online grants system, applicants need to complete a one-time registration. You will need to supply both your contact information and that of the recipient (if different).
- After you log in, click “Sanborn Foundation – Individual Application” to start your new application.
- Keep in mind, you will be requested to upload/submit a diagnosis letter with the application. You can submit it at a later date, but it is a required part of the process.
- If you need to exit your application before it is complete, click “Save as Draft” at the bottom of the screen. You can then revisit your application by logging in with your username and password and clicking “edit” on your draft application.
- When your application is complete and you are ready to submit it to the Sanborn Foundation for review, click the “submit” button. After clicking submit, a new screen will appear confirming receipt of your application. You will also receive an automatic response email. You may log in and view the status of your application at any time. You will be notified of the Board’s decision by email (unless requested otherwise).
- If you would like to save a copy of your application as a PDF for your own records, visit the application and click “print packet.”
- If you forget your password, visit the login page and select “Forgot Password?” The system will send you an email to reset your password.
- If you have questions or require assistance, please contact Sheelah Ward at 781-859-6079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.